Thursday, July 19, 2012

MY GEORGETOWN NIGHT - MALAYSIA

Well, sorry to disappoint you if you thought from the title that this is going to be a list of night time venues. It is not! And there are plenty of guide books on the market for that, plus it changes a lot. 

Georgetown has some of the best food on earth (one of my friends will argue it is the best on earth!!) and there are plenty of blogs and web sites about it. 

I personally love to walk around Georgetown at night (in addition to eating and drinking out). The UNESCO world heritage town provides many hidden gems to be discovered at night time and here are just some of my places I like visiting during an easy night time walk in Penang. The night market, on the other end of the island is just way too touristy for my taste. 














No comments:

Post a Comment